Sometimes it’s necessary to remind people of the meaning of words.
- n.The object toward which one strives or for which something exists; an aim or goal: synonym: intention.
- noun High respect, as that shown for special merit; recognition or esteem.
- noun Good name; reputation.
- n.A solemn binding promise to do, give, or refrain from doing something.
- n.A solemn, formal declaration or promise to fulfill a pledge, often calling on God, a god, or a sacred object as witness.
There was a time when all men took these words seriously. All men.
I know a lot of men who still do.
Some things weigh very heavy on the mind and heart.
And that is the end of the lesson tonight.
That’s all. That’s the post.